Our niche has always been in enabling organizations and their leaders to become more mindful and transcend previous levels of performance. We focus on five levers for success which differentiates Take Charge from your typical consulting fi
- Clarity of intention: We help you and your organization achieve great things (rather than focusing on ourselves, the brilliance of our strategies, and the grand-ness of our plans). We bring cutting edge organization development and leadership knowledge; you bring institutional knowledge. Together we create great things.
- Reflection: We enable you to look inside to uncover hidden strengths, talents and capability (rather than us trying to fix you). We use an appreciative approach that uncovers untapped potential combined with sound problem solving approaches that engage you in solution finding. It’s that combo that unlocks the future and provides for breakthrough goals.
- A push to the edge: We focus on helping you fearlessly confront the difference between the way things are and the way you would like them to be (rather than us destroying what you have in order to rebuild based on our image of who we believe you should be). Together we push the envelope, imagine the unimaginable, visit the liminal edge—and uncover breakthrough strategies that close the gap between where you are and where you’d like to be.
- An information-rich environment: Context is important when it comes to strategy, problem solving, the development of leaders, and all of the domains in which we work. We focus on ensuring that all relevant information is brought to bear on the situation at hand and we work to do so in ways that are cost effective and expedient.
- A focus on being and doing: It not just what you do, but who you are that makes the difference. We believe that stellar work is only half the equation. The other has to do with our relationship with you and our capacity to truly connect with you, your leaders and your organization.
In short, we are mindful partners dedicated to helping you achieve great things.
What to learn more?
Whether you want to read more about mindful leadership or cutting edge leadership topics, see Take Charge in action, or utilize our research to strengthen your programs, call or contact us today. We’d love to help.